This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Report to class PREPARED and ON TIME.
- Follow all instructions given to you by the teacher.
- Only use your technology devices (laptop, cell phones, etc.) when instructed to do so.
- Use appropriate language while in class.
- Be RESPECTFUL of your teacher, your classmates, and yourselves.
- Tardiness – Students are expected to be in the classroom before the late bell rings. Students not in the room by the late bell and without a pass will referred to the front office. Students that are late on a regular basis will be written a disciplinary referral.
- Absences – It is the responsibility of the student to make up any missed assignments when absent from class. All assignments are posted on Google Classroom and accessible to students with an internet connection. Missed quizzes and exams are to be taken the day the student returns to class. Special consideration will be given to students who have been absent for multiple days.
- Late assignments – Any assignment turned in after the due date is considered late. Late assignments are marked as zero in the grade book until submitted. Assignments that are submitted late will have the grade reduced by 25%. Late assignments submitted after the unit exam will not be accepted.
- Laptops – Students are to bring their school issued laptops to class every day. Laptops are to be used only when instructed by the teacher. Students found in violation of this policy are subject to disciplinary referral.
- Cell phones – Students are to not use their cell phones unless instructed by the teacher. This includes but is not limited to texting, listening to music, or the use of any social media apps. Students that use their cell phones without permission may have their phone confiscated for the remainder of the class period and will be issued a disciplinary referral. Refusal to forfeit a cell phone to the teacher may result in immediate in-school suspension.
Academic dishonesty (cheating) – Cheating in any form will not tolerated. Students caught cheating will be given an automatic zero for the assignment, test, or quiz.