This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
KENWOOD HIGH SCHOOL
"An engaging, fun and effective way to improve key digital learning skills, and encourage student leadership!"
- To educate students about the 6 Cs and 21st Century Skills.
- To encourage collaboration with their peers, community and world.
- To build confidence and leadership in each student to prepare for their future.
- Critical Thinking
- Digital Citizenship
- Students will create a digital portfolio of their high school experiences that will include sample classwork assignments, projects, enrichment activities, achievements, and more.
- Students will collaborate with peers and other students around the world on unique projects to expand their learning environment and enrich their communication skills.
- Students will demonstrate proper Digital Citizenship throughout the Student Ambassador Program.
All students in my classes will be working towards their Student Ambassador Badges and certification.
- BE ON TIME
- BE PREPARED
- BE RESPECTFUL
- BE PRESENT in the PRESENT
- DISAGREE with IDEAS and NOT PEOPLE
- SEEK to UNDERSTAND and NOT only to be UNDERSTOOD
WAKELT STUDENT AMBASSADOR PROGRAM at KHS:
- All students enrolled in any of Mrs. Byrd's classes will be working towards their Wakelet Student Ambassador Badges and Certification. Please read the information provided in the "Classroom News" section.